November 3, 2015

What is My Favorite Yarn?

My favorite yarn is Red Heart Super Saver worsted weight yarn. Why is this my favorite yarn? Well in many ways I still consider myself a beginner. Worsted weight yarn is easy to work with. 

It's a tad rough in a finished product like a baby blanket or washcloth. However, if you use large needles, it makes the knitting project loose and softer. This type of yarn is easy to slide around the needle with. I can work so much faster with worsted weight yarn. 

Would you like to learn more about yarn and how to buy it? This article will teach you about 10 great ways to purchase yarn at reasonable prices without skimping on quality:


Keywords: yarn, red heart, favorite yarn, super saver, cheap, worsted weight, beginner, easy, product, rough, washcloth, baby blanket, large needles, knitting project, loose, softer, type of yarn, easy to slide, needle, faster





0 comments:

Post a Comment