December 20, 2015

Knitting for Someone Special

With Christmas being this week and me having a busy year, I am so far behind on knitted gifts. I typically spend the whole year planning what to knit for who based on their favorite colors and what they might like.

I had a few gifts made this year that were ear marked for other people but at the last minute I am changing who gets what so that I can have everything done in time! I am usually very organized and plan a lot so I feel rather flustered this week! 

Hopefully I will get it all done in five days! I may not blog much but know my fingers are busy!

For more ideas on how to net for someone special check out this article for those hard to buy for people!


Tags: Christmas, gifts, last minute, year, planner, organized



0 comments:

Post a Comment