January 17, 2016

What Do You Do While Knitting?

Are you a multitasker? I am! I typically don't just knit and listen to music unless there is a blackout, which we get a lot of in Oklahoma.

I've always enjoyed watching my favorite shows on DVD or on Netflix while I knit. Typically I only watch shows that I have seen before that way I don't really miss anything by keeping my eyes on my knitting project. 

I can also talk on the phone or talk to a friend that's at the house at the same time that I am knitting because to me when I am knitting a garter stitch scarf it is mindless work. I love it. 

I think it's great to have found a hobby that I can enjoy while doing something else that I enjoy at the same time and not be distracted. 

So what do you do when you are knitting?
By multitasking do you ever make mistakes when knitting?
Do you ever knit in public or in a group?

Would you like to learn how to make simple but stylish coasters? Check out these patterns of mine for beginners!



Keywords: knitting, multitasking, blackout, Oklahoma, television, DVDs, Netflix, garter stitch scarf, telephone, talking, distraction

0 comments:

Post a Comment